One of the greatest threats to America is the fact that our educational system is not thoroughly teaching the next generation morals, American exceptionalism, free enterprise, the Constitution, the dangers of communism and the value of hard work.
Why I am running
Because I believe education is a key to success in every area of our lives and because it is important to have a conservative voice at the table. Rock Valley College is a gem in our community and I want to play a role in helping it grow and reach every segment of the diverse communities and counties it serves (Boone, DeKalb, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Winnebago).
I want to use my business and community service involvement and experience to contribute to the growth of Rock Valley College (RVC).
My husband Frank, Cudia, Sr. and I will be married 50 years in 2020. We have two adult children, one lives in Loves Park, IL, the other in Henderson, Nevada. We have beautiful grandchildren!
GOALS when elected
- When elected, I will work to ensure RVC has and maintains a balanced budget and ensure affordable education for those willing to further their education and/or training.
- Expand partnerships and associations with the diverse communities Rock Valley College serves!
- Increase student enrollment by sharing the “Earn While You Learn” opportunities!
- Advocate the importance of both Career and Technical programs available for workforce development.
- Promote the benefits of utilizing Rock Valley College as THE place to begin the journey for a liberal arts education for those who wish to do so.
Experience in serving the public as an elected official and community activist. Name recognition, positive reputation, marketing, and PR skills, speak, read and write both English and Spanish very well, a huge network of diverse people locally, statewide and nationally.